of the Peace of Mind Escape Hood
The Peace of Mind Escape Hood is
a life saving tool for urgent evacuation during a fire. 80% of those who die in
fires are overcome by smoke and not burned. The Peace of Mind Escape Hood
allows you to breath in a smoke filled environment giving the person a chance to quickly
leave the fire scene. The hood is extremely lightweight and extremely fire
resistant. You have the capacity to breath and communicate freely, at the same
time. In addition to protecting the respiratory system, the Peace of Mind Escape Hood also protects
hair, eyes and face from smoke, fire and sparks.
Attributes and Advantages of
Peace of Mind Escape Hood
- No complicated attachments as with other hoods available. It's easy to put on, you
just slip it over your head and it's on.
- The film is lightweight, resists radiation and tension and can support high
- This mask comes in a pocket size format and is very easy to use.
The pack measures 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 3/4" thick (picture of pack
above). It can easily be transported in a briefcase, carry on bag, suitcase, handbag
or placed in a strategic area for an emergency. (Velcroed under the bed)
- There is a front filter already attached so there is no complicated instructions.
Just put your head in the hood. The filters are made of multiple layers and
provides protection against smoke and toxic gas; the filters possess a great
absorption capacity permitting only air to pass through.
- The mask will give up to 20 minutes of breathable air in a smoke and toxic gas
- Elastic neck band provides a snug fit and prevents smoke form entering hood..
- Protects head and respiratory system efficiently. It insures great visibility which
permits the user to quickly get to a secure place.
- In its packaging, mask is guaranteed to last 5 years. During this period, no
inspection or maintenance is necessary.
- While the mask is worn, the faculties of communicating are not affected. No need
to insert any aparatus in mouth or nose.
- Can be used in every market such as commercial, industrial and institutional market.
- All the components of the hood possess certifications.
- If hood is used in an actual fire escape/rescue situation, the Peace of Mind Escape Hood will be
replaced free of charge. (Follow replacement policy on package.)
Used with other fire safety apparatus such as smoke detectors and an evacuation plan,
the Peace of Mind Escape Hood
can save your life in case of fire.
So simple, even a child could
It's so easy to use... You
simply slip the
hood over your head. Easy and
the hood is made with flexible
material for a tight
seal around neck.
Notes about Peace of Mind Escape
- Intended as an evacuation device only.
- Not to be used for firefighting or entering a burning building.
- One time use only.
- Will not provide protection from exposure to extreme heat and open flames.
- Not intended for use in conditions that produce a high concentration of extremely
corrosive gases as would be found in chemical factories